Stay on top of Current Trends
Stay up to date with the latest learning technology research, events and funding opportunities.
This report presents a comprehensive review of the research evidence for the effectiveness of digital game-based learning for early childhood learning. The report also identifies the types of learning content suited to a digital games-based learning approach and outlines key considerations when designing games for early childhood.
• Discover how digital gaming techniques are being applied to early childhood learning
• Identify research evidence to support the use of games in early childhood learning
• Identify the key gaming techniques used to engage and motivate learners and outline the pedagogical value with examples
• Identify the types of learning most suited to a game-based learning approach
• Identify emerging trends and investigate cost as a barrier to use
Access a state of the art report on digital game-based learning for early childhood and find out how digital games can improve learner engagement, motivation and transfer of learning.