Stay on top of Current Trends
Stay up to date with the latest learning technology research, events and funding opportunities.
Do you have a project that could benefit from a fully funded Marie Curie Career-FIT PLUS research Fellow? Enterprise Ireland offer opportunities for experienced researchers worldwide to develop their careers in market-focused applied research in Ireland’s Technology Centres.
To apply for a Fellowship, you need three things:
1) TCD’s Learnovate Centre to support your application and provide industry mentors
2) a project relevant to Learnovate’s research, which focuses on the future of work and learning and encompasses Cognitive Science, Learning Science, Computer Science, Psychology, Education and more.
3) a researcher not currently based in Ireland to apply for the fellowship.
Benefits to industry:
Career-FIT PLUS aims to connect highly qualified researchers with Irish companies to support industry-focused research projects. Through programmes like Career FIT-PLUS, companies can undertake research and development to diversify and reach new international markets.
Benefits to researchers include:
• Excellent salary, plus family allowance
• 3 year contract
• Development and training in both industry & academic environments
• Skills development
• Acquisition of skills
• Widening your career options
Benefit to Principal Investigators (PIs):
Supercharge an existing project with access to an experienced researcher, funded through the Career-FIT PLUS programme.
If you would like more information or to talk to us about support for an application please complete this short form:
Career-FIT PLUS is a transnational scheme co-funded by Enterprise Ireland and the European Union, that offers an opportunity for experienced researchers worldwide to develop their careers in market-focused applied research in Ireland’s Technology Centres. Each project will consist of a tripartite relationship between the fellow, the host institution (university, institute or other research-performing organisation) and the partner company.